1. The Bible as the inspired, infallible Word of God, and the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
(2 Timothy 3:16, 17)
2. The Genesis account of creation. (Genesis 1:1)
3. One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
4. Jesus Christ, His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial and bodily resurrection, His ascension
to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return to power and glory. (John 1:1; Matthew 1:23;
2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Acts 1:9, 11)
5. The sinfulness of man and salvation by grace through faith in Christ who shed His blood. (Romans 3:23-25)
6. The Holy Spirit that indwells and enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 14:26)
7. Salvation is eternally secure in Jesus Christ. (Romans 8: 38-39)
8. The resurrection of the dead; the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to the resurrection of
judgment. (John 5:28-29)
9. The church as the body of Christ, which is composed of all believers who have accepted Christ as Savior.
(1 Corinthians 12:12-13)